incase you are inquiring on getting vip for the upraor festival, DONT! its a fucking rip off! heres my story...
bought the $325 vip pass included:
- One premium reserved seat in the first 15 rows of the reserved seating section. -they gave us no reserved seat which is bull shit for $325 fucking dollars
- Early Entry into the venue-- ya but not to the main stage which was at 4pm
- Exclusive backstage meet and greet with Shinedown
- Personal photograph with Shinedown -- some guy with a digital camara
- Autographed copy of Shinedown's NEW album "Amaryllis"
- Limited Edition UPROAR Lion Statue- everying else they said they will mail to us...which i still havnt got
- Collector's Edition UPROAR Festival Zippo lighter
- Tour Poster (limited, numbered)
- Official set of UPROAR guitar picks
- Commemorative 3-D VIP laminate
- Commemorative 3-D VIP ticket
- Cinch gift bag-
- On site VIP host- NO ON SITE HOST AT ALL TO ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS
take note of this: THEY GIVE OUT FREE MEET AND GREETS FOR SHINEDOWN AT THE CONCERT TO ANYONE!!!!
SO BASICALY I PAID $325 FOR A TICKET, LION STATUE, ZIPPO LIGHTER, AND A FEW FUCKING GUITAR PICKS!
also!....when staind did there meet and greet they would not alow me to go over there and meet them, my vip pass didnt get me shit!, all i wanted was for them to sign my lisence plate!.