What are some rare setlist songs that you've seen played-out live?

Which ones would you like to see?

Tags: live, rare, setlist

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saw a video of them playing falling down live once. I wish they would play that song.
ive seen this a bunch of times. both staind and aaron solo. i love the song, either way but the solo version is so raw and he lets so much emotion flow out of it. omg chills every time. 

CJ Meredith said:
Man, would really dig hearing "Please" at a concert, too.

RE: "ive seen this a bunch of times."

Jealous, A ;) For w while in 2006, when some of the local goofballs around here asked me why I like Staind, I would play them that song.

RE: "saw a video of them playing falling down live once. I wish they would play that song."

There's footage of them jamming that song live on the 'CV' special edition, RumpleT. A great fucking song - I check myself everytime I hear it - makes me count my blessings.

whenever ppl ask me why i love staind, they are in for an earful. lol. but ya, there are a lot of songs u listen to and its so hard to believe more ppl arent in love with this band, please is def one of them. but then again, i freaking love every song on chapter v 

CJ Meredith said:

Jealous, A ;) For w while in 2006, when some of the local goofballs around here asked me why I like Staind, I would play them that song.

RE: "saw a video of them playing falling down live once. I wish they would play that song."

There's footage of them jamming that song live on the 'CV' special edition, RumpleT. A great fucking song - I check myself everytime I hear it - makes me count my blessings.

falling down, or falling

CJ Meredith said:

Gotcha. ;) (*Duh, CJ*)

RumpleTeaser said:
falling down, or falling

I would love to see Take It, The Way I Am, and Now, I haven't heard of them playing those tunes recently. Hmmm, have they played Devil recently? I also think that it'll be really interesting to see them perform Break. Based on the only video I've seen (live at HBO Reverb), that would be a blast to see! :D :D :D

seen them play. puressure, Tolerate . and im sure thy did break the first time i saw them. blow away petty awesome live too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4b-W9SspU&feature=BFa&list... i was there for his solo show with corey taylor for new years, i was the one that said please first i had front row seats

CJ Meredith said:

Man, would really dig hearing "Please" at a concert, too.

I would really like to hear them play See Thru live.

Aaron needs to do a dam SOLO CD of all the normal songs. Imagine an acoustic Studio version of please. That would be sick

They could do what Disturbed just did ( without the indefinite hiatus) and put out B-side album off all there unreleased material.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Staind.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service