WHat do you guys think?

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/nsilva5/tatt5.jpg[/IMG]

Views: 60

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

geez!! its sorta swollen around the figures!! did it hurt???
silliness.

Mokkihewa said:
I actually don't listen to the newest Staind albums. I think that the words you chosen for your body is great. Mostly because many weak people never get up from their wholes. I don't like the fact that it has something to do with a band... no matter what band! or what... movie or you know.. media thing - but still I really like those words. I would rather have good - positive words on me.. than negative words on me which isn't motivating at all for anyone - put aside from the fact that it has something to do with a band :)

Take care
kudos frnd :)
Yeah and criticizing a comment about a hat is even lamer so STFU...lmao..hahahahaa

Xdog said:
Don't even worry about it. Criticizing someones new ink on a rock forum is way lamer, so their opinion is basically worthless.
p.s your opinion is now worthless...lol lame and pathetic..

Joseph Ira Mathias said:
Yeah and criticizing a comment about a hat is even lamer so STFU...lmao..hahahahaa

Xdog said:
Don't even worry about it. Criticizing someones new ink on a rock forum is way lamer, so their opinion is basically worthless.
w.o.w IS IT EVER slow around HERE.

Joseph Ira Mathias said:
p.s your opinion is now worthless...lol lame and pathetic..

Joseph Ira Mathias said:

Xdog said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Staind.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service