Does anyone know if Aaron Lewis is affiliated with a particular faith?

Thanks

Views: 2624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jewish is a religioun as christian or muslim they believe in God but not in Jesus nor the Prophet Mohammed
I am a Muslim I believe in every religioun Allah sent to us and every prophet he sent us
Absolutely wrong

GodBlessFiji said:
Well. It has to be ethnicity, not creed. Cuz as far as i know, jews dont believe in Jesus as a savior etc. and do not celebrate Christmas (or do they?). :)
so i guess i should chime in here...im jewish because my mom is russian,german and polish which means alot of my distant family tree was burned off by the nazis in world war two. my father however is italian,welsh,and english with roman catholic background. i was a bad kid........hahaha i was thrown out of hebrew school, which would have led to my bar mitzva ,long before it happened so i dont know what i am........ha no i do know what i am..........AN AMERICAN BY DEFINITION AND FUCKIN PROUD OF IT

AHHH AMERICA........LAND OF THE FREE???.....LAND OF OPPORTUNITY????.....FREE OF TYRANNY????......

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE THEY ARE TURNING OUR COUNTRY INTO EUROPE RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES.
IF THIS WASNT THE GREATEST SYSTEM AND COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE
OUR BLOODLINES WOULDNT HAVE SAVED THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO RIDE IN THE BELLY OF AN OLD BOAT
TRAVELLING FOR WEEKS,SOMETIMES MONTHS JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE TO START OVER HERE IN THE
GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BY DESIGN AAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEERRRRRIIIIICCCCCAAAAAA

SORRY I GUESS I WENT OFF ON A LITTLE RANT THERE BUT LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what you say is true...the United States used to be the mosst sought after place to relocate to...as of July 2009 we have fallen out of the top 10...would you have ever believed there is 11 other places that people would rathed live because of earnings and lifestyle??? It's my belief that in this lifetime we will never see government doing it's job...they tell you to vote...and they stick people in front of you that are bigger crooks then people pushing them at you...they tell you to choose...more like choose the lesser of 2 evils...we have 50 years of fuck-ups to un-do...ya wanna fix our governement...hire the higher-ups from walmart...while all the others fail..walmart gets bigger...there are valuable lessons that our government can learn from them...
stay out of health care...stay out of the school system...stay out of the banking business...stay out of the auto industry...instead focus on running government...and cutting spending...ha...one can dream cant he???
Well Aaron I truly believe we need to shut off all foreign aid. Heck we give aid to countries that have never stood behind us in our times of need. Just think what kind of $ that would free up ???? But wouldn't it be nice if the president was actually the voice of this country's people??? Instead of in the hip pocket of so many huge industries? I say it's time we took our country back! It's time the American people made their voices known!
DAMN RIGHT!!!
Aaron Lewis said:
so i guess i should chime in here...im jewish because my mom is russian,german and polish which means alot of my distant family tree was burned off by the nazis in world war two. my father however is italian,welsh,and english with roman catholic background. i was a bad kid........hahaha i was thrown out of hebrew school, which would have led to my bar mitzva ,long before it happened so i dont know what i am........ha no i do know what i am..........AN AMERICAN BY DEFINITION AND FUCKIN PROUD OF IT

AHHH AMERICA........LAND OF THE FREE???.....LAND OF OPPORTUNITY????.....FREE OF TYRANNY????......

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE THEY ARE TURNING OUR COUNTRY INTO EUROPE RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES.
IF THIS WASNT THE GREATEST SYSTEM AND COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE
OUR BLOODLINES WOULDNT HAVE SAVED THEIR WHOLE LIVES TO RIDE IN THE BELLY OF AN OLD BOAT
TRAVELLING FOR WEEKS,SOMETIMES MONTHS JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE TO START OVER HERE IN THE
GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BY DESIGN AAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEERRRRRIIIIICCCCCAAAAAA

SORRY I GUESS I WENT OFF ON A LITTLE RANT THERE BUT LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever the fuck your faith or creed is Aaron, keep on making the goood music!!! Don't stop....Please....Don't stop. God created a masterpiece when he created Aaron!
amen sistah! hahaha

Nicole said:
Whatever the fuck your faith or creed is Aaron, keep on making the goood music!!! Don't stop....Please....Don't stop. God created a masterpiece when he created Aaron!
Hell yeah.

T said:
stay out of health care...stay out of the school system...stay out of the banking business...stay out of the auto industry...instead focus on running government...and cutting spending...ha...one can dream cant he???
Im gonna go ahead and give an AMEN to that T.....
People dont really open there eyes anymore...just kinda walk around in a daze....Need to WAKE up and pay attention....But what do I know? :)
T said:
what you say is true...the United States used to be the mosst sought after place to relocate to...as of July 2009 we have fallen out of the top 10...would you have ever believed there is 11 other places that people would rathed live because of earnings and lifestyle??? It's my belief that in this lifetime we will never see government doing it's job...they tell you to vote...and they stick people in front of you that are bigger crooks then people pushing them at you...they tell you to choose...more like choose the lesser of 2 evils...we have 50 years of fuck-ups to un-do...ya wanna fix our governement...hire the higher-ups from walmart...while all the others fail..walmart gets bigger...there are valuable lessons that our government can learn from them...
sorry about your faith, coolness aside, i really appreciated the reply and any offence was absolutely unintended. relationships make us people, your relationship to america sounds patriotic. a relationship with Christ makes you Christian. i'm not here to preach, ive listenened to staind since dysfunction. va, international trade agreements threaten our constitution, but creating awareness to everything is uncomprehendable; “the image is cracked, but so is the view”. an on-point, concrete faith, relationships with the people that matter most, sanctificaion, atonement... i guess i went on a rant of my own, thanks again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Staind.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service