Awesome cant wait for the CD... Aaron You Rock

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does anybody have a link to the video tht works outside of the US. cus every link ive been on its says the videos unable to work in youre region

thanks for posting, i was having a hard time finding it. charlie daniels is a riot.

JD said:
The video was badass. As a proud American and a fellow country music fan like Aaron, having George Jones and Charlie Daniels on this record and video is incredible. AMAZING job Aaron and Co.
2:23... Aaron is getting wicked with that truck! lol

Also i wonder if country fans will think aaron is a poser?

Obviously they don't know his past and how he grew up. I hope they don't hate on him.

Alot of people i know "randomly" became huge country fans like 3 years ago, and now act like they listened to it their whole life lol. Its pretty funny
Sick. Aaron might be too much for the country bumpkins, we'll see...
Fantastic video. Love this version of the tune too, turned out even better than I expected. I'll be buying the single when it drops next week.
I'm a huge country music fan. I love all music to be honest. Alice in Chains and Staind are two of my favorite bands. I've been a Staind fan for 10 years, but I grew up on country music. All I can say is that I love it. I'm sure their will be some out there that hate it but I haven't had one friend that's a country music fan tell me they dont like it. They even request I play it for them when we're all hanging out and jammin' on the guitars.

RumpleTeaser said:

Obviously they don't know his past and how he grew up. I hope they don't hate on him.

Alot of people i know "randomly" became huge country fans like 3 years ago, and now act like they listened to it their whole life lol. Its pretty funny
The video is good. The song is awesome.

the country newbie chris something was nice lookin, i mean sounding too...

Mykal-Ann (STAINDROCKS16) said:
The video was badass. As a proud American and a fellow country music fan like Aaron, having George Jones and Charlie Daniels on this record and video is incredible. AMAZING job Aaron and Co.

yea I have already seen a couple people on cmt.com talking shit about how Aaron is not really country and how he is pretending to live the country lifestyle... I think they need to do some research before they start judging his music or his life. Oh well. I love the song, sounds great!
RumpleTeaser said:

haha I agree spidermonkey!

spidermonkey said:

the country newbie chris something was nice lookin, i mean sounding too...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Staind.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service