i just got my tickets for the Baltimore concert...Nov 27th cant come soon enough...who else is going

Views: 1093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't miss it.... :)
Debating on going hmmm..... lol

*Waving at Danny*.... It's been a long time... Would love to see you there! :)

Hey Em how have you been?
Bryan did you get yours through the fan-club site?  I got mine through there and they were $41.25 with an $8.00 surcharge, but if you get them at Ramshead site they are $37.50 with $3.75 surcharge.  WTF is the point of the fan-club membership if you end up paying more for the tickets?  I am going to post this and see what the others have to say.

I did get mine through the fan club site for the pre sale I actually didn't look at Rams head site to see if it was cheaper I paid about 98 for two tickets....that would make me kinda mad too I got the fan club for meet n greet and there not having it

I just looked today and they are priced at $37.50 and $3.75 surcharge.  Why aren't they having the meet n greet?  Was that something extra through the site?  Maybe thats why we paid extra?
i know when you have the fan club if they offer meet and greet you get first dibs on it, it would have said it when i purchased my tickets throught he fan club...im not sure why they arent.  maybe we have first access into the building or something im not sure why ours cost more...
I read over the entire site and it doesn't say anything about early entry or anything else I think we got crewed.  Oh well see you there.
lol nothing me can do see u there too
I got mine through the 24-7 presale (24-7 is the concert promoter for this event) I paid $37.50 plus $6.75 in fees. In my past experiences the fanclub ticket prices are not always the cheapest route...so you do need to look at your options. HOWEVER- typically when you get tickets on presale- whether it be through a fanclub or other entity- you may pay a few bucks extra as a fee for being able to purchase before others. A lot of times the seats you can get by purchasing the staind fanclub regular ticketing presale tickets are really good seats- that contributes to why the prices are sometimes higher. (In this case it is a GA show- so seats don't matter here). Also- when you purchase VIP tickets to staind shows they are about $150 a piece. They were not offered for this show for whatever reason.

Foley said:
Bryan did you get yours through the fan-club site?  I got mine through there and they were $41.25 with an $8.00 surcharge, but if you get them at Ramshead site they are $37.50 with $3.75 surcharge.  WTF is the point of the fan-club membership if you end up paying more for the tickets?  I am going to post this and see what the others have to say.

Egypt Central will be opening this show :D I know the promoter for the show, they were looking for openers and I heard them talking about some local baltimore bands and I wasn't happy- so I threw EC out there. Probably a coincidence that I tossed the band out there and they ended up actually booking them for the gig... but I'm happy! EC is also playing a NY show with staind now I think too.

Stephen Walmsley said:

Anyone know who's.opening for staind

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Staind.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service