http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Road+-+CD/6412694.p;jsessionid=8FEA0FE6...

$9.99 + FREE SHIPPING @ Best Buy... don't forget to either pre-order Aaron's first full-length LP or pick it up when it drops in stores Nov 13th+.

Views: 932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm buying this specifically for Grandaddy's Gun and Anywhere But Here.

i pre order from his wed site and they sent me a email today the 13th and said it will not be shipping today. bull shit

if you preordered, you'll get a download link.  And they are shipping Friday

links not working 4 me yet.  would like to look threw the cd too . they hit my card next day was no trouble with that.

I got it in today's mail. I can't wait to pop this baby in.

im having the same problem they y sent me a email saying it would be shipped this past wensday then they send me a email saying this friday i already called my bank and put a stop payment this site has no phone number they send auto emails and say the same thing over and over .get your money back and you will have to do that through your form of payment since this site has a no refund option i cant believe the run around this company gave . and the reviews for top spin and bad many times they didnt send out pre orders .for other artist

send email to b.b.b. im sick of being dicked around by topspin . called my credit card co. 2. if i was aaron i would be pissed off with top spin and never do bus. with them again.  cd was going out on the 13th its now nov 24th and still has not shipped, lets piss the big pre order fans off cant be good

So for everyone who has the album and has listened to it at least once from start to finish, what are your favorite tunes amongst the 10?

Mine are (in no particular order):

- Lessons Learned

- Forever

- Red, White, & Blue

- Anywhere But Here

- State Lines

Lessons Learned     and     Anywhere But Here     are my two favorite tracks off of the album.

What say you guys?!

i did download...but haven't listened in full.  STILL waiting on my "PRE" order...I listen to my music mostly in the car because my life is absolute chaos at home...:)  I do know that...FOREVER is just simple and honest beyond compare. 

jdanek630 said:

So for everyone who has the album and has listened to it at least once from start to finish, what are your favorite tunes amongst the 10?

Mine are (in no particular order):

- Lessons Learned

- Forever

- Red, White, & Blue

- Anywhere But Here

- State Lines

Lessons Learned     and     Anywhere But Here     are my two favorite tracks off of the album.

What say you guys?!

My favorite tracs must be Lesson learned and Anywhere but here. Really emotional songs. I do love forever, but the early acoustic version was so much better. :)

Red, white and blue is somehow offensive cause I aint american, and the lyrics is almost racist against non-americans. 

75 cool forever , and few more growing on me 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Staind.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service